Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Wont cancle my order!

Dino1968
Level 4: Observant
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi having a terrible time to cancel an order. I was called and sold a paymonthly tablet on top of my mobile account. I then decided I did not want it within 2 days or ordering. Called and the lady said just reject the tablet when its delivered which I did. She then told me the order would automatically cancle.

1 week later I get a letter welcoming me to my new tablet account. Nothing shows up in my mobile account on O2 and never got any email confirmations or text alerts. Called support again. He found the order but cant cancel it and does not know what to do. Nothing shows on my mobile account but now my date on my mobile account is showing as zero when I know they are at least 13 gigs left.

Its a mess. He cant find the tablet, cant cancel, I will be billed in 2 weeks time and my up front payment has not been refunded. Terrible service and its been a mess from the start of ordering this tablet. Wrong information each time.

So now im due to pay for a service I dont have. And  all the o2 rep is saying is to cancel the direct debit! Which I cant until they try take the first payment and should not have to do this.

Terrible way to try sell a product terrible that they cant find the order and he refused to cancel the order down which he can see.

Lost in space on this one! rant over thanks

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I thought this situation was resolved after numerous calls and help here . I was told that my order was finally totally cancelled and would get refunded the £2 up front payment from o2. Never got the refund but 6 days ago got the below email which I have only just seen now  as it went to junk mail folder

Account No: 103957xxxx

Balance Outstanding: £8.91

O2 Contact No. 0844 809 0202

Dear xxxxx,

Your mobile phone bill  is currently overdue. The outstanding amount is
£8.91.

We'll add a late payment charge of £3.50 to your next bill if you don't
pay in the next four days.

To stop this call 2729 free from your mobile or 0800 588 4217.  Please
have your card details ready.

Alternatively you can pay online click www.o2.co.uk/myo2account and
select pay bill.

Thanks

O2

=========

And another email saying they will be taking the money by direct debit at the end of this month!

Absolute night mare. I never accepted the tablet when it was deliverd. Was told it was in transit back to O2 (They assured me they had tracked it by dhl) and now they are telling me they are going to charge me.

Why cant anyone just cancle my order fully as I requested 2 days after i placed the order ?

My worry is it will reflect on my credit file as a missed payment as I am not gonna pay this. So now its serious. I ring through support they say they cant find the contract !!!

It was insane the way it was set up in the first place as the person who sold me this from o2 never even added it to my current mobile account but set up a whole new one which no one knows how or where

Thanks Dino

Message 11 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
@Marjo, thought this had been sorted?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5  - @Dino1968 I'll have a check for you to see what's going on with this. I'll drop you a Private Message when I have more information. Hang in there!

Message 13 of 16

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK Thank you very much @Marjo  it is appreciated. As all i know now is I am being billed for a product I do not have nor want and did cancel 3 times before the 14 day period. No one seems to know what is going on and now o2 chasing me for late payment which will reflect on my credit file. I was promised this account was closed and cancelled in full by a CS agent on the phone. Seems not.

thanks again Dino

Message 14 of 16

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Big thanks to @Marjo  and others pointing Marjo to this thread. Seems like its all sorted now so much appreciated for the help on this 🙂 Dino

Message 15 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Fantastic

No problem, thanks for the update @Dino1968! slight_smile

Message 16 of 16