Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Wont cancle my order!

Dino1968
Level 4: Observant
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi having a terrible time to cancel an order. I was called and sold a paymonthly tablet on top of my mobile account. I then decided I did not want it within 2 days or ordering. Called and the lady said just reject the tablet when its delivered which I did. She then told me the order would automatically cancle.

1 week later I get a letter welcoming me to my new tablet account. Nothing shows up in my mobile account on O2 and never got any email confirmations or text alerts. Called support again. He found the order but cant cancel it and does not know what to do. Nothing shows on my mobile account but now my date on my mobile account is showing as zero when I know they are at least 13 gigs left.

Its a mess. He cant find the tablet, cant cancel, I will be billed in 2 weeks time and my up front payment has not been refunded. Terrible service and its been a mess from the start of ordering this tablet. Wrong information each time.

So now im due to pay for a service I dont have. And  all the o2 rep is saying is to cancel the direct debit! Which I cant until they try take the first payment and should not have to do this.

Terrible way to try sell a product terrible that they cant find the order and he refused to cancel the order down which he can see.

Lost in space on this one! rant over thanks

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good to hear it's sorted for you @Dino1968  and thanks for the update. slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
or @EmilieT?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 16

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for tagging us @MI5 & @gmarkj. Sorry to hear about your trouble with this @Dino1968 😞 I can get someone to have a look on our end to help sort this out for you. I'll just need a few additional details so I'll drop you a Private Message here on the forum shortly. Hang in there!

Message 4 of 16

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks so much for this @Marjo  I have now replied to your private message - hope someone can help sort this mess out thanks )

More info
More info

Message 5 of 16

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all sorted got a follow up call from one of the team who found the tablet lost in transit. Money will be refunded. Big thanks to @Marjo  for pushing this forward thanks 🙂

Message 6 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good to hear it's sorted for you @Dino1968  and thanks for the update. slight_smile

Message 8 of 16

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Dino1968 

Splendid ~ The Community Managers are topsyahoo

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 9 of 16

Dino1968