Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 WOULD NOT REFUND MY DEPOSIT!!!

dreamsover
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I payed 100£ deposit on the 2d of January 2018. I was told I can have my money back after the third payed bill (no delay on payment of course). I was told I can call and ask for the money back or if I do not call the money would be automatically put into my o2 account and I will have a reduced bill for the next couple of months. After a lot of calls and chatting over the o2 website I was granted my request for the money to be tranferred back to my bank account. They money transfer accured on the 17th of April, according to the o2 tech support. They do not provide me with any prove of such transfer. It is now way over 10 working days and I still have nothing into my bank account. I called my bank 2 times and on both times they said that there are no outstanding orders to my bank account, none at all. I called o2 3 times (!!!!!!)  already and each and every time they are trying to push me away with stupid excuses like : "I can't do anything, this is the job of our finance department but we can not call them, we can only write them an e-mail and they will answer within 24 hours and then we gonna give you a call". Nobody calls back EVER. I am calling everyday now and everyday I've being told the same lie over and over again! Let me be clear, I have absolutely clean credit record, I payed everything on time, I never had any problems with credit institutions or o2. They are simply not holding their part of the contract. What legal actions can I take? I am tired of stupid excuses from a company making billions but refussing to give me back the amount of 100£!!!

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10789 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Great news, sorry you had to have that awful experience. It is very good of you to return here and let us know that you have had a good outcome and your deposit returned. Best wishes to you @dreamsover 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 21 of 28

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123345 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Thanks @O2Ryan. 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

Tony2tone
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi cleoriff thanks for trying to help me but as all the phone operators have done o2Ryan has disappeared as he’s probably read my notes and seen how much I’ve been messed about, I know £425 may not be a lot to some but I’m currently of work with a back injury and my bills where in and that money would help a great deal I suffer from mental health so this situation is very hard to deal with I have no clue what do or who to talk to so I’m reaching out in hear for help ? I can’t understand how now on 4 different occasions I’ve been bare faced lied to and promised I’d be called back and nothings happened, on the 4 separate occasions the operators just said sorry you’ll have to wait another 3 working days and then nothing ? And now o2 Ryan’s doing the same thing asked for my mobile number I gave it to him then now he’s also disappeared can anyone please help me would be greatly appreciated.

Message 24 of 28

Tony2tone
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

1E80F233-1DA7-41CC-8BDE-321083C87775.jpeg

Message 25 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 123345 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Hi @Tony2tone 

@O2Ryan is on again this morning, so I've tagged him once more and hopefully he will finish what he started yesterday.

Best of luck 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 28

Tony2tone
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2ryan why have you disappeared again ? Can you sort this please ? 

Message 27 of 28

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6777 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1514 Solutions

@Tony2tone wrote:

o2ryan why have you disappeared again ? Can you sort this please ? 

He is off duty till Monday PM

Chances are it is taking some sorting

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 28 of 28