Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

Anyone any idea how this works, coz I'm confused Smiley Indifferent (not that it takes much!)
I have topped up regularly before the 27th of the month as it says, but when I follow the instruction to "press star to choose your treat" the recorded message says "Goodbye" and hangs up! :robotsad:
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

When I call, it says "Press star to end the call"
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

I have just tried again and it definately says "For more info press 1" then at the end of that message says "To get your O2 treat now press star" then says goodbye :robotindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

Bizarre, I would phone customer service.

Are you eligible for a treat though, according to another thread, I think you just joined?
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

Bizarre, I would phone customer service.
Are you eligible for a treat though, according to another thread, I think you just joined?

No I've been an O2 PAYG customer for 6 years.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

Apologies, I saw your post in the "noob" thread and assumed you were new. That'll teach me.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

Apologies, I saw your post in the "noob" thread and assumed you were new. That'll teach me.

Hey no worries Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

*********Update**************

I contacted O2 customer care via the email option on their site and received this reply

Hello
Thanks for emailing us and I'm sorry you're unable to claim the O2 Treat.
I can imagine how upsetting this must be for you.(not losing THAT much sleep to be honest Smiley Wink )
I've checked your account and I can see you can chose any one of the following O2 Treat:

treat 1 - 60 text and 60 picture messages each day between 7pm and 8pm
treat 2 - free voicemail
treat 3 - 5% off all mobile and fixed lines.

Once I've received your choice, I'll be happy add it for you.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Pradeep
O2 Customer Service

I'll see what happens next :womanindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

Well fair play to O2 customer support. They have set up my chosen treat today (free voicemail for 3 months) and all works well. Even sent me an SMS & email to advise me it was done. Happy days Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Treats

happens to me to-past caring really Smiley Happy