Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt-On Not Activated

ChrisUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

We’re currently travelling in the USA and we both have the same sim-only deal with O2 (£25 per month both have travel bolt-ons added to our accounts).

on arrival here we got the usual roaming text from O2 and mine was as expected - 120 calls and texts and unlimited data but hers still read that it was going to cost her £5 per deal as if the Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On was not on her account. She has checked her bolt-ons with My O2 and it is there and so should be working.

How do we get this working properly please?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@ChrisUK 

You'll need to contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@ChrisUK 

You'll need to contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

ChrisUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank for the reply I’ve spoken to them now and think it’s sorted. She confirmed that the Travel Inclusive Zone is active on the account said we can use the phone as if there’s no issue, if there’s any incorrect £4.99 daily charges we can get them refunded when we get back to the UK.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Good news.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@ChrisUK Double check your bank statement when you return to the UK. What O2 say and what they actually do can sometimes vary greatly. It's best not to depend on it, and you should check to make sure to avoid any discrepancies.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5