cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Top Up Offers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today after checking my 2nd phone for messages, I found a offer that I use frequently of "Get an extra £20 allowance when you top up once". So I went out and bought a £10 Top up to get the £20 extra. But I was not expecting this message when I had completed the top up "You got unlimited Uk texts to use...", so to sum up I did not get my £20 top up but unlimited text... Yes unlimited text is great but this phone was used to buy "Virtual cash" for my little brother for his online games.

So my question is: Can I replace the Unlimited text for the £20? 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly contact cs on 4445 from your payg phone & ask them

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont think so as the text automatically come when you top up. which payg tariff are you on? contact cs on 4445 from your phone to ask cs

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems that the Unlimited text etc was part of the phone tongue But I still don't get why I wasn't obtaining this extra allowance from the O2 offers.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If it's a virtual top up it won't show up anywhere but it will be used in advance of your normal allowances.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You'll use it but the credit on your phone will stay the same amount until you use up all the virtual credit
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I used £2 of my credit for a test and it did drop by £2 in total which means I didn't get the £20. Still very confused

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly contact cs on 4445 from your payg phone & ask them
Message 7 of 7