Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Tarriff Changes - Grounds To Cancel?

as o2 have recently reduced my iPhone minutes from 600 to 300, does this give me grounds to leave?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Eh?

Does this happen? Any other information we are missing?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Existing users are not being forced to changed tariffs so therefore your contract has not changed.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Would be interested to know why people thought their tariff was changing?
Highlighted
Anonymous

The OP has stated he has an iphone. Need I say more Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Happy

I have to say, the iPhone user seems to have his/her own place in society. I can't look at somebody with an iPhone now and take them serious.Smiley Happy

Can you imagine what it is like to be an iPhone user and drive an Audi??

The first iPhone I saw being used was by a friend who told me he thought the phone was great and that he had this fabulous "ap" that simulated a pint of beer; and that when you tipped the phone to one side the glass and contents tipped too.

He then proceeded to demonstrate it to me.

I almost burst with laughter at the relationship between the iPhone and the male menopause. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Do you know, I've got a friend exactly the same! Have you also noticed that a few months in they start discovering things wrong with the iPhone and swear they'll never have another one.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Do you know, I've got a friend exactly the same! Have you also noticed that a few months in they start discovering things wrong with the iPhone and swear they'll never have another one.

Until June / July that is Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Apparently the iPhone has a much higher churn rate than other handsets. No idea why.
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Where can I get the "Simulated pint of beer" app, and is there one for vodka? :womanindifferent: :womanindifferent:
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Apparently the iPhone has a much higher churn rate than other handsets. No idea why.

I think the world has forgotten that ultimately we are talking about phones. It makes we chuckle when I hear people getting "bored" with their phone.

I know that "apps" and gadgets are big business, but what I would do to have a modern phone with the sound quality of of the Ericsson T28 (not Sony Ericsson), the reliability of a Nokia 6310i and feel of my old titanium 8910(fantastic build quality). Smiley Wink

If anybody can show me something like this "old", very late 90's early 2000 technology, in a modern handset I might be interested.

I think we have lost our way with phones, in favour of gadgets. It is not too dissimilar to the megapixel race that we had forced upon us with digital cameras, not so long ago. Thankfully manufacturers have seen the light and are producing better quality, cleaner sensors, without cramming in the dots.