Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Switch up / Pre order iPhone

Fuegohunni
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello hoping someone can help advising me I currently have iPhone 14 pro max on a switch up pay monthly plan. I don't have an O2 store local to me i'm wondering is it possible to do the switch up online and how the process works, or how to do it as live chat seems to be unhelpful.

I'm wanting to get the new iPhone 16 pro but i'm just wondering how that works as it's not released yet and never seems to have stock for weeks. Can I pre-order it and switch my device after I receive it? Do I have to send the phone off first etc? Just a little confused thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11454 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Fuegohunni 

If you read the master thread on the iPhone pre-order thread this has been discussed.. 

You need to follow the upgrade process, add the IMEI of your current phone into the recycle box, and select switchup, and then o2 will send you a jiffy bag to send it back in, make sure you take photos, and wrap it very well.. this will be after you get the new phone.. 

You cant switch once you have the device and you would have to pay off your current device plan if this is something you don't want to do.. 

You will be at the back of the line now for stock, and even Apple move some of there dates back by week..

Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want!  has all the info

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 2