cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Simplicity Plans

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see that all the simplicity plans have gone up by at least 50p, but they are all now 4G ready - so you can get 4G (albeit only 100mb of it) for £8.50.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes,thanks for your help.As I keep harping on,none of this happened when changing from contract to PAYG 6 months ago.Details of new tariff appeared on website & the O2 App virtually within the hour of doing sim swap / migration etc Certainly didn't take around a month or by 2nd bill.I guess some things are sent to try us,no worries.
Message 31 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
My new payg sim that I'm using in my wingle hasn't updated in my o2 yet (it was activated on Friday). My o2 says my tariff details aren't available and that I haven't topped up yet so I guess this is just another in the long list of issues with the My o2 application at the moment 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
My new payg sim that I'm using in my wingle hasn't updated in my o2 yet (it was activated on Friday). My o2 says my tariff details aren't available and that I haven't topped up yet so I guess this is just another in the long list of issues with the My o2 application at the moment 😞

That confirms it then....website/app weekend go slow...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 45

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
or just My o2 has gone crap 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 45

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
or just My o2 has gone crap 😞

........again.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 35 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Case solved.

When changing from PAYG to Monthly for Simplicity,my original account I've had since June 2009 was overlooked and a new one set up.So,logging in with original details the new account details do not show up.Logging in with new details and all is well,on the O2 website AND the My O2 App.

I was given a new username which changed the .co.uk in my e-mail address to .com Hence why the My O2 App would not accept my PIN number.In 'My Details' on website my username is a wrong e-mail that doesn't exist,so I am staying clear of verifying it whenever I log in.

Details of new Simplicty tariff appear on website & the My O2 App,so I guess it's all ok now.
Message 36 of 45

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
All sorted then. Good news
Message 37 of 45

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

A bit of a new one then....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
New problem I thought may have rectified itself is that I am now not getting any 3G coverage.Turn off wi-fi,3G appears next to 'O2-UK' but when trying to access anything...'Could not activate cellular data network.You are not subscribed to a cellular data service' ! Never had any of these problems previously while changing tariffs,and coverage has been all good with 3G,but I am beginning to see ones backside now.Any help would be appreciated.
Message 40 of 45