Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: O2 SHARER DATA TARIFS MINI GUIDE

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Good to finally see some pricing information on there too.

Not bad prices but if you shop around there are cheaper options (non shared data so depends so depends how much each person uses) out there.

But a fair idea never the less

Talking about the pricing @Anonymous mentioned, I presume they will need amending every time they change... @Anonymous ?

Short version @Cleoriff ...yes!Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 699

@MI5 wrote:
Am I reading that correctly....
Someone sharing my plan has to pay £15 just to share my allowances....?

Dunno Rich...maybe @Anonymous  can tell you...??

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 539
Solutions: 11,751

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Am I reading that correctly....
Someone sharing my plan has to pay £15 just to share my allowances....?

Dunno Rich...maybe @Anonymous  can tell you...??

I was hoping so........?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

No. The £15 is the sharers payment for their unlimited calls and texts.

Only the data is shared.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Appologies @MI5 , didnt see it... but piperdog has answered it, you get unlimited calls and sms.

Highlighted

I did actually guess that sharing unlimited calls and sms meant that both got unlimited Smiley Wink
But what I perhaps didn't ask correctly was that an additional tariff is required to be taken out at a cost of £15 per month (ie, I can't just add another account that I own)?
I'm just trying to work out if it would be beneficial to me or not, that's all Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

It depends what you have already, but one of them has to be a refresh, not necessarily a phone, can be a tablet and then you can add other post paid devices, but some of them can have the tariff changed in order to be compatible. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

I just signed up my 2nd phone too my main phone on unlimted/unlimted 8 gb tariff. £15 for unlimted/unlimted and share the 8gb
Was a pain as the upgrade team need to be more informed of these details had to speak to disconnections to get it.
Got sony z3 compact £20 upfront and £15 a month on refresh.
Highlighted
Topics: 699

@Anonymous wrote:
I just signed up my 2nd phone too my main phone on unlimted/unlimted 8 gb tariff. £15 for unlimted/unlimted and share the 8gb
Was a pain as the upgrade team need to be more informed of these details had to speak to disconnections to get it.

Pleased about this...though as you say, the right team should know. Probably the disconnections are more knowledgeable because they have to convince you to stay

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:

Cheers, I understand it now....

Currently using: