Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh

danielt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi folks, upgraded to O2 refresh a while back, long story short, for one reason or another i cancelled my DD and was paying bills by debit card, but my acct is not showing i am on refresh. I only ever had 1 DD set up at time of upgrading (even though being told i would have 2) and i have now added DD facility again this month, and again it's still only one DD set up instead of 2, can anyone shed any light on why this is?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Refresh has always had to dd

One for phone and one for airtime

You need to call Cs on 202.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Refresh has always had to dd

One for phone and one for airtime

You need to call Cs on 202.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Definitely 2 DD's.
Make sure you are paying both phone & airtime payments...?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danielt wrote:

Hi folks, upgraded to O2 refresh a while back, long story short, for one reason or another i cancelled my DD and was paying bills by debit card, but my acct is not showing i am on refresh. I only ever had 1 DD set up at time of upgrading (even though being told i would have 2) and i have now added DD facility again this month, and again it's still only one DD set up instead of 2, can anyone shed any light on why this is?

You will need to get a firm grip on this now with O2. Since their so-called accounts upgrading about two weeks ago my Refresh account is in a mess. My direct debit payment date is the 10th [today] but for the last two weeks I have had restricted and barred calls on three occasions for late payment of my phone plan. They admit my airtime plan is up to date but my phone plan is a month behind, which it isn't and of course I can prove it from bank statements.

Then today the direct debits have been paid but the payment for the phone plan is a fraction of the amount it should be, just some random figure plucked out of the air. So I suppose I will now suffer a further call restriction very soon. I've been unable to speak to O2, I'm always in a queue and cannot wait for ever.

Message 5 of 5