Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh contract

MK4595_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’m due to pay my final bill on 6th December on o2 refresh, when should I request my PAC code to my new network?

I know you can’t answer for other mobile companies but I don’t want to pay my final bill here and then pay another one two weeks later with my new provider. Can I hold off for a few weeks after 6th? Bill generated 22nd of each month 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@MK4595_ 

Your contract will reach it's minimum term on Nov 22nd so to avoid paying any more to O2 you need to have ported your number by that date.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@MK4595_ 

Your contract will reach it's minimum term on Nov 22nd so to avoid paying any more to O2 you need to have ported your number by that date.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

MK4595_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It says my end date is the 20th December though? 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@MK4595_ 

I can only advise you on the info you have given me.

You said your last bill is to be paid on Dec 6th which is 14 days after the bill is generated on the 22nd Nov.

O2 will bill you to the end anyway, so in reality it makes no difference when you use your PAC within the last month of your contract.

Message 4 of 4