cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wanted to clarify a bit of information. I am currently on o2 Refresh contract and I'd like to pay off my device and upgrade. I have done so in the past with no problem. I am a bit confused because I am not sure how to go about this situation. I want to trade in my iPhone 7 plus and upgrade to the iPhone X, My problem is , none of the o2 stores have the particular iPhone X that I need in stock. (256GB) It's only available online. The amount that I need to pay of and upgrade is the same value for my iPhone 7 plus when recycled. ideally I was looking to trade in my phone and upgrade by Saturday before Christmas. The whole send off for recycling via online will only take up my time which I don't have. So my question is , if I went in store . Trade in my phone tell them to put it towards my bill then continue my airtime . Will I be able to upgrade online same day? Or 24hours later being that they have the iPhone X that I need online and not in store? Your response will be appreciated.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a little update everyone. I’ve just got a dispatched email so it looks like I’ll be getting my order tomorrow after all slight_smileslight_smile 

More info

Message 11 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144876 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Splendid news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 18

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a little update everyone. I’ve just got a dispatched email so it looks like I’ll be getting my order tomorrow after all slight_smileslight_smile 

More info

Good news indeed @Anonymous

I hope the phone is as good as you could hope for 😄😀

Message 13 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123303 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

More info

Well I'm delighted and slightly amazed. @Anonymous That's really great news..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was a little bit worried after reading the threads. I had to call customer service again to confirm that they had indeed received my order and that it’s definitely being delivered tomorrow. They assured me that will be the case, I still won’t believe until I sign for the delivery tomorrow though.
Message 15 of 18

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36397 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions
I hope it makes it to you, safe and sound. Nothing as nice as unpacking a new phone...
Message 16 of 18

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I was a little bit worried after reading the threads. I had to call customer service again to confirm that they had indeed received my order and that it’s definitely being delivered tomorrow. They assured me that will be the case, I still won’t believe until I sign for the delivery tomorrow though.

You should be ok now with the dispatch email as long as the couriers don't 'lose' it so near Christmas..... 

Message 17 of 18

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Great news @Anonymous and I hope it doesn't get lost between the couriers and you. Great Christmas present to yourself. Enjoy 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 18 of 18