cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh Upgrade Order message "This information is not available at the moment"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

As im sure quite a few people have done I pre-ordered an Iphone 6s Plus on Saturday afternoon.

Im an o2 refresh customer so I paid off the remainder of my device plan as part of the pre order.

That all went through without a problem and I received my order confirmation via email along with all the relevant policies which o2 throw at us now.

The one thing I have however noticed that in the "My Orders" section of the website it has the order sat there with a status of "in progress" however when you actually click the order number it just comes up with "This information is not available at the moment. Please try again later".

I wouldnt mind that saying that for a day, but it has been 4 days now and no signs of that changing. Obviously I know it wont be dispatched until next week however it would be a bit less concerning if the order didnt look like the system had semi forgotten it?

Has anyone else seen this on their profile as well?

Cheers!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

The information won't be released until at least the day before the release 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The information won't be released until at least the day before the release 

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27668 Solutions
It won't change until the 24th when it will update with tracking details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. That does kind of make sense.

However it would be really handy if O2 did say that you wont see any updates until nearer the time. As oppose to giving a message like that slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous You should get an email on the 24th to state it's  dispatching.... you will then get a tracking number when it is loaded onto the couriers van for delivery. .. If you see no change in your order status by the 24th, then you need to worry not before...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27668 Solutions
It's mentioned in the upgrade FAQ thread at the top of the apple forum
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27668 Solutions
Q. 22 and 23 http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/The-UnOfficial-iPhone-6s-FAQ-Thread/m-p/9...

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7