cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open Website not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been trying to verfiy my account for an O2 open discount, I have received an confirmation email but clicking on the link doesn't seem to work and the website is slow before returning an error. Anyone know when this is likely to be fixed? I live chatted O2 but was told to try again this morning but it's still broken.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check that you are following the new process as described here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H... but someone else has reported the same problem this morning, so I suspect a website issue.
@Martin-O2 can you check please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check that you are following the new process as described here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H... but someone else has reported the same problem this morning, so I suspect a website issue.
@Martin-O2 can you check please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mmmm...second person reporting this today?..

Edited to add....I see you have already said that @MI5 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the heads up guys! I'll look into this now. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Website now working and my discount has been applied. Thanks a lot for your help!:smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Website now working and my discount has been applied. Thanks a lot for your help!:smileyhappy:

Great glad to hear it's working for you now @Anonymous If anyone else is still having problems keep trying as the team are looking into what happened now. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6