Did you mean: 

O2 Open / Link to another account

ferrariwa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

We have two O2 accounts in our household and i wanted to apply my company (non o2) o2 open discount to my wifes pay monthly mobile.

However i have linked o2 open to my account and unable to apply the discount to my wifes account (when i try to do this, it states the work email is already linked to another (my) account).

Is there a way i can unlink it? and then link to my wifes account.

we called 202 but the advisor stated they cannot be the discount codes on the phone and to text LOYALTY (21500?) if its that type of discount, or DISCOUNT (2020) if friends and family.  Neither has worked as the loyalty discount is applied if a third connection is opened and friends and family needs someone to work for O2 (it asks for employee number).

I would have thought we can just call and they apply the discount codes we have yet to use - but the advisor said this is not possible.

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ferrariwa 

If you login to your Open account you should see 2 discount codes that you can use.

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

ferrariwa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you for replying.

Yes i can see the discount codes but am limited to applying these to the mobile numbers on my account.

As mentioned my wife has own account but we cannot use my o2 open code against her number because i have already registered it against my o2 account.

I thought we can ring the customer services on 202 to do this but they were of no use (advising to text LOYALTY or DISCOUNT, neither of which is relevent to o2 open discount).

thanks,

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ferrariwa 

I've never know it to ba a problemm before.

I'll ask @Marjo to look into it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4