Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,823

Re: O2 Open Discount

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks MI5, I have two mobile numbers on my account so have gone to the O2 Open website, used my other number instead and found a new code generated so will try this one. Will let you know how it goes.

Highlighted
Topics: 547
Solutions: 12,806

@DaveA wrote:

Thanks MI5, I have two mobile numbers on my account so have gone to the O2 Open website, used my other number instead and found a new code generated so will try this one. Will let you know how it goes.

You should get a new code (depending on the time since you last obtained one) but your way works just as well Smiley Happy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Well the freshly generated code on the second number on my account worked. 25% discount applied! Disappointingly the discount is for a fixed 24 month period, not as before - ongoing till I change contract. This isn't specifically mentioned in the tics. Thanks to MI5 for suggesting using another code.
Highlighted

*t&cs
Highlighted
Topics: 547
Solutions: 12,806

Mine did actually give an end date in line with my contract, but my contract ended 12 months ago and I'm still getting the discount, so I think this is just how it is but it won't actually end if you leave your contract running.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)