cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Monthly Device Plan - How to Get

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help to download my O2 Monthly Device Plan Invoice.

I have a small business plan with O2, two mobiles and normally sign in to the Business Account management portal (https://businessonline.o2.co.uk/) and download my monthly invoice - I need this for my company records.

Just upgraded and it appears two invoices must now be produced, one for usage one for handset device plan.

I can still download the usage invoice, as I have always done, however the monthly device plan is not there.

I went on webchat and was told that I need to go via the Business Essentials Device Portal, which is a different Business Portal than what I've used for years. (https://www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business).

This doesn't accept my O2 business login details and no obvious way of registering new details.

Does anybody have an idea on how to get the monthly device plan invoice?

I'd appreciate any help - thanks in advance slight_smile

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call 8002 and speak to business customer service
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call 8002 and speak to business customer service
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks - I'll phone 'em.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Always best to actually call.
Good luck 😉

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solved - I hope slight_smile

Customer Services set me up on the Business Essentials Device Portal which I've got to say is hit and miss, the sign in details don't work every time.

However, the invoice I'm chasing - my first invoice since upgrading - is not yet available, O2 take money in advance, then produce the paperwork 30 days after the payment. So mine will not be available for two weeks, which is a bit odd but at least I now know what to expect.

Thanks again slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good to hear.
Hope all goes well from now on.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6