cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Just lost a longtime business customer. THE WORST service I have ever experienced!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot comprehend what has happened to O2. They cannot do ANYTHING properly and it is beyond a joke now. My contract expired a couple of months ago. A guy from O2 has been regularly calling me to try and sell me a new phone and contract and today we spoke for over 30 minutes about me leasing a new iPhone 6 plus. The guy then emailed me over 2 quotes for phones. On both quotes he got my address totally wrong, the quote had the wrong phone and both quotes were significantly more expensive than what was advertised online.

I then called back to try and get it resolved. 15 minutes on hold just to speak to sales! Then I was told I had come through to the wrong department (??) Then left on hold for another 15 minutes before being cut off. Phoned back one last time. 20 minutes on hold this time and the guy who I spoke to was incredibly rude, couldn't help me at all and wouldn't let me speak to anyone else.

Instead of me leasing a phone you can now go to hell. I have no idea how O2 is still in business if this is how they operate but I shall be switching to EE now. I would urge everyone else to do the same. O2 is dead.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

"Trust" as in what way ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 11 of 15

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
It's a metaphor.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 12 of 15

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@anticpated wrote:
It's a metaphor.

No it's not.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 13 of 15

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Ok disambiguation then....
Message 14 of 15

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I suppose I mean that I don't entirely trust EE as a service provider as yet.

Message 15 of 15