Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insure Galaxy Note 8 Black Stock

RPN1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve had an o2insure claim live for almost 1 month now that o2 are unable to fulfill as I’m told there hasn’t been black galaxy note 8 stock in for a while. O2 are obviously waiting on refurbed stock to come in as their website shows ‘new’ handsets in stock. O2 should remember their insurance ts&cs state a new or refurbed phone so if new stock exists why aren’t I being sent it. Is anyone else with a live insurance claim encountering this problem?
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's a common complaint but the O2 stock is completely separate from the insurance stock, so the fact that they have them on the shop pages means nothing for the insurance.
I think you will have to escalate this as a complaint as I can't think of any other way for you to get this moving.
Resolver gets good results usually so follow the complaints process link of here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's a common complaint but the O2 stock is completely separate from the insurance stock, so the fact that they have them on the shop pages means nothing for the insurance.
I think you will have to escalate this as a complaint as I can't think of any other way for you to get this moving.
Resolver gets good results usually so follow the complaints process link of here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

RPN1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve made a number of complaints but I’m not being taken seriously and it’s not being escalated. I’ve also been told the phone was on its way to me on three separate occasions, waited in to find the phone was never on its way to me at all. O2insure agents have blatantly lied to me which is all recorded of course. I just can’t understand why they don’t source me a phone to get me off their back as I’m having to ring them daily
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you use Resolver?
This is a 3rd party so ether monitor the response times and effectiveness of the way companies treat complaints.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

RPN1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No what is resolver where can I access it?
Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's in the complaints link here @RPN1

Resolver

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It’s on the first post I answered above.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is also the 'Google O2 CEO' option where you can find his personal email which will be dealt with by his own admin staff.

Message 8 of 10

RPN1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried this but was pointless as I was clearly emailed back by staff that have no daily dealings with the CEO
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As I said, it will be dealt with by his admin staff. They are usually responsive .Did they not offer help?

Message 10 of 10