Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: O2 Inclusive Minutes

Only you can answer that really! Smiley Wink

lol true just I am sure in my mind one of them is the best and cheapest kinda way lol Smiley Very Happy
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Nip into a phone shop and ask to see the ones you're keen on first, and get a feel for how they work.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Nip into a phone shop and ask to see the ones you're keen on first, and get a feel for how they work.

Oh no I dont need help with the phone I have an Iphone 4 at the mo and am going to get another Smiley Happy just need help with tariff
Anonymous

My advice would be to choose the tariff based purely on how many minutes you need per month, nothing else. Texts are unlimited anyway, the data is what it is ( which is 500MB up to 600 minutes, 750MB for 900 to 1200 and 1GB for unlimited, but I mainly use wifi anyway).
If you choose a tariff thats too high for your needs it will work out more expensive in the long run as you cannot drop the tariff until it's halfway through, and even then you can only drop it once by £5. I feel, then, that say taking a 900 min tariff to reduce the cost up front of the phone is a false economy and then when the glow of newness has subsided you will regret being tied into a contract thats way too high every month. All IMO of course. Regarding 18 or 24 months, my previous contract was 24, never again. I ended up buying it out after 18 anyway Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

My advice would be to choose the tariff based purely on how many minutes you need per month, nothing else. Texts are unlimited anyway, the data is what it is ( which is 500MB up to 600 minutes, 750MB for 900 to 1200 and 1GB for unlimited, but I mainly use wifi anyway).
If you choose a tariff thats too high for your needs it will work out more expensive in the long run as you cannot drop the tariff until it's halfway through, and even then you can only drop it once by £5. I feel, then, that say taking a 900 min tariff to reduce the cost up front of the phone is a false economy and then when the glow of newness has subsided you will regret being tied into a contract thats way too high every month. All IMO of course. Regarding 18 or 24 months, my previous contract was 24, never again. I ended up buying it out after 18 anyway Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for your advice. I agree with it fully, I am going to go 18 months (so not to be tied in) and the 600 minutes Smiley Very Happy Thanks again x