cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Faults

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,what a company the system goes down and you are left in LIMBO,no updates ,no communication to advise there is or will be a fault,and even when you contact them regarding the above you are still left in LIMBO,a promised phone call on a certain date and time pre arranged also never happens,you are just left sitting waiting for a call that is never going arrive,this after being a customer for 50 yrs unbeivable.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
50 years! Wow..... slight_smile
Network status and updates can be found here http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousIf you want to complain then use this route https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Using Resolver usually gets good results

Or you could download the My Network app and report faults via that route https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Didn’t realise Telefonica & O2 been going that long
Message 4 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
Seeing as how O2 started in 1985, that's a pretty good trick.😋

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to our forum. How are you doing today? Sorry to hear that you didn't receive a call back that was arranged. 😞 When was it supposed to happen? Please do let us know if your'e still stuck with this, we can check on our end if we could speed things up in any way with the call back.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thank you for your reply,I am somewhat disgusted with the whole situation the repairs have now been ongoing for two weeks and not once have I received any communication  to enlighten me to the situation, last week I had a conversation with there technical team and insisted on talking to a technical manager,not once did  query  a signal in my area, some technicians?.I will not hold my breath for any news,and when i questioned compensation for all the trouble I have had they very kindly suggested that I would not be charged for the period I could not use my phone.

Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

To see if there's anything that could be done about the call back, I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) to get a few additional details. Please do check when you get a moment.

Message 8 of 8