cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Direct or CPW?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I'm due an upgrade and want to get the Galaxy S7. There's a good deal on CPW and I've managed to get a little money off from O2 direct, but not enough to match CPW. Plus, CPW have it in white, which is what I want.

Does anyone know if O2 will be getting the white version anytime soon? Should I just go with CPW? I've seen loads of negative reviews about them, so am a bit wary.

Cheers guys

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
white is exclusive to carphone warehouse on contract in the UK for the moment.

You can only get white through other vendors if it is the unlocked sim free version.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
It's not a question anyone can answer except yourself.
You don't get refresh from CPW, but you may get a cheaper deal.
@Chris_K might know if o2 are planning on getting it in white?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

If it's cheaper on cpw and your not going to want to upgrade early, go there.... But if you want to or think there isa chance stick with o2 as paying of the handset allows you too upgrade, but you would have to buy out of the cpw plan at rate of monthly cost x months left - vat.

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 3 of 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
white is exclusive to carphone warehouse on contract in the UK for the moment.

You can only get white through other vendors if it is the unlocked sim free version.
Message 4 of 4