Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Customer services (closing times)

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi all....has anyone got any new information about CS opening and closing times?

It's BH today but I have always understood they remained open during these times. On the contact us page there is no information that they are closed today.

However, my husband needed to contact them today (at 9.30am) He dialled 202, went through all the options only to be told 'Customer Services are now closed' Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

Thanks so much @Cleoriff! You are so right, it should be included! 

We are sorry that you had to find out the worst way but it is a great feedback for O2 help pages thumbsup

And the good thing was...once we did get through (after 10am) it only took the shortest time to connect to Customer services, who explained and resolved the issue within 5 minutes.....So no complaints at all about the service we received @MercedesS smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 35

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Fantastic slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 35

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Glad to know! Bouncy

I am sorry because I assumed Sunday hours were the same as Holidays - but maybe only in Spain? Surprised  Feedback sent so now fingers_crossed

Thanks again for letting us know! heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 33 of 35

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

Glad to know! Bouncy

I am sorry because I assumed Sunday hours were the same as Holidays - but maybe only in Spain? Surprised  Feedback sent so now fingers_crossed

Thanks again for letting us know! heart

Yep only in Spain 🇪🇸 

Message 34 of 35

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie! we are weird I guess Confused 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 35 of 35