Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Customer services (closing times)

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi all....has anyone got any new information about CS opening and closing times?

It's BH today but I have always understood they remained open during these times. On the contact us page there is no information that they are closed today.

However, my husband needed to contact them today (at 9.30am) He dialled 202, went through all the options only to be told 'Customer Services are now closed' Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Don't know if @Marjo @MercedesS or @Martin-O2 are working today but that's your only chance of finding out any more than the website tells us.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 35

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

I know that the Payment Management team (phone and webchat) is available from 10am until 4pm today, usually CS are slightly shorter than normal hours, but longer than PM. Will see whether I can find out a definitive answer for you, as don't think any of the community team will be about today.  slight_smile

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 35

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Would be helpful if they updated the website with any changes like they used to do.
Seems everything is too difficult these days!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 35

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Have just spoken to CS myself, and they've advised they're availabe 10am - 4pm today on calls, and 7am - 10pm via web chat.

Hope that helps @Cleoriff, and completely agree @MI5 - when I realised I needed fuel on the way to work today, the petrol station operators website listed their amended opening times for the BH alongside the regular times, so much easier than having to dig an answer up. Hopefully one of the team you tagged above will be able to pass this feedback on when they're back in the office. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 5 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Well if they have changed times it would be good to know as we are advising people to contact them. slight_frown

He had a weird text come through at 3.34am this morning stating ...

Ray text.PNG

He never did this and wanted to contact customer services to see whats going on...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Wa10 wrote:

Have just spoken to CS myself, and they've advised they're availabe 10am - 4pm today on calls, and 7am - 10pm via web chat.

Hope that helps @Cleoriff, and completely agree @MI5 - when I realised I needed fuel on the way to work today, the petrol station operators website lited their amended opening times for the BH alongside the regular times, so much easier than having to dig an answer up. Hopefully one of the team you tagged above will be able to pass this feedback on when they're back in the office. 

Thanks for that info @Wa10 but it should be displayed clearly on the website. Many people were told by us yesterday to ring between 8-8,30am!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 35

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Thanks @Wa10 so it's the old Sunday hours then.
They could even permanently leave bank holiday hours on the contractus page so as not to have to keep on updating it.....

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 35

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

As above @Cleoriff, I completely agree!

I'm a little surprised, as I know that whilst PM have always operated restricted hours on Bank Holidays, CS are usually open a lot longer. Should point out that the times I was given above are what I was given by CS, I've no other way of verifying them myself at the moment, although I will of course try to give them a call after 4pm and report back if any different.

Hope your husband gets his issue sorted - has he spoken to CS at all the past couple of days? I'm just wondering whether they may have reset his security details (for example if he had given an incorrect answer). Definitely worth him speaking to them to make sure that everything is in order, and I guess to reset his details just to make sure his account is secure.

Message 9 of 35

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well if they have changed times it would be good to know as we are advising people to contact them. slight_frown

He had a weird text come through at 3.34am this morning stating ...

Ray text.PNG

He never did this and wanted to contact customer services to see whats going on...

Image result for oh oh

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 10 of 35