cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 App not letting me sign in

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the My O2 App all the time to check my bill, i went to sign in today and it's saying that my account isn't associated to a consumor pay monthly number when it's been the same number for two years. any idea's on what i should do?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like there is a customer wide issue when accessing MyO2 at the moment so I wouldnt worry too much.

I get an "oops" error when I try and login on the PC, and on my BB10 App I get an error stating "Failed to get user identity, possibly due to unlinking of MSISDN from account (code 36)

If its still not working tomorrow, give O2 a call. They will be able to advise on what the problem might be and be able to give you any information about your account that you'd like to know.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

same here cant login with app or on laptop.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

same here cant login with app or on laptop.

i can login on my computer just not the app.. but on the computer it says they are doing maintinance. might just be because of that.... maybe, but i've never had this problem before

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like there is a customer wide issue when accessing MyO2 at the moment so I wouldnt worry too much.

I get an "oops" error when I try and login on the PC, and on my BB10 App I get an error stating "Failed to get user identity, possibly due to unlinking of MSISDN from account (code 36)

If its still not working tomorrow, give O2 a call. They will be able to advise on what the problem might be and be able to give you any information about your account that you'd like to know.

Message 4 of 8

s_kingdom
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have the exact signing in problem as well.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem
Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149446 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Back up and running now. i guess just the usual daily maintenance took a little longer than usual last night....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. I couldn't access this morning but by 8am it was all fine. Quite normal after o2 website maintenance in this area.
Message 8 of 8