Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Gazz2311
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Bought a new contract phone and want to keep my old number have filled in the form online but keep getting an email saying the mobile number is not registered to the pac code ? I am using the code that was supplied by my old net work EE . Can anyone help with this issue thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Gazz2311 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

If you need to contact O2 then all numbers for customer services are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Try 0800 977 7337

Best time to call is 8am in the morning.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Gazz2311
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That’s the bit I was using to put the details in I submit form about 10 mins later I get a failure email
Message 3 of 7

busybeeathome
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, are you trying this form?

Then select 'bringing your number to O2'

www.o2.co.uk/keepmynumber

or try

www.o2.co.uk/move

A PAC should be 3 letters followed by 6 number e.g. TEL123456 (that's Telefonicam 123456, or LEB654321 that's Lebara 654321).

If all details are correct then I'd try to contact your previous network just to check.

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Gazz2311 

All the information you need is in the link I gave above.

If its not working, then as you are trying to bring your number to O2, it's them you need to contact.

All numbers are given in the contact guide I provided.

They open at 8am.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Gazz2311
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help eventually got it .. After a few times last night off trying it was saying the site was down for maintenance . It could have been that what was causing my problems
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Gazz2311 wrote:
Thanks for your help eventually got it .. After a few times last night off trying it was saying the site was down for maintenance . It could have been that what was causing my problems

Yes @Gazz2311 The site usually goes down for maintenance about midnight. However, various parts of the site have been experiencing problems on and off for weeks. (Less technicians to repair etc)

Pleased it's sorted anyway.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7