Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

RuthEB1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Bought my sim which arrived Saturday when I purchased it I put pac code in to transfer number , still not transferred , Filled in the form yesterday despite not sure needed to , still not transferred , can’t speak to a human at 02 unless my phones stolen it appears ... help
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Dan
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @RuthEB1 

Was this a new Sim only you ordered? 

Ports from other networks can take upto 24/48hrs to process. (Weekends sadly don't count)

When the number is in the process of transferring you may get split service which can take until 6pm that day to be fully resolved.

If the above timescale has passed and the number still hasn't been transferred you can contact customer services on 0344 809 0202. They are a little busy but you should be able to talk someone.

Dan

signature
Message 2 of 6

RuthEB1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried customer services yesterday but they hung up !
It was a sim only deal and my number is transferring from a different network , hoping it happens today but we shall see.
Thanks
Message 3 of 6

RuthEB1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help please ? I’ve tried ringing customer services can’t get through , emailed , no response , Filled in the number transfer form , number hasn’t transferred and I’m out of options !
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@RuthEB1 

You have to persevere with Customer services I'm afraid. Now would be a good time to ring.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@RuthEB1 

Transfers and ports are not being done currently.

Some customers have been waiting 2 weeks already and I can't see it improving anytime soon.

A quick search on here will show you hundreds of similar questions.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6