Did you mean: 

Number transfer not working?

600dbcloud
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I'm a new O2 member. Last week on Thursday I requested to have my old number kept from my previous provider. I filled out the form before 5:30 and waited. I didn't hear anything on Friday but thought I'd allow time until Tuesday just in case.

I've still heard nothing and I just filled out the form again (pre-5:30) today. 

Am I supposed to get a confirmation text or something once I've filled the form out? I've got no indication as to whether my request has even been received by O2. I'm just sat in the dark basically and when I tried to use the Live Chat it just said the team is busy and didn't even put me in a queue.

I've searched a few of these threads before and I see some people linking to O2 social media accounts. I don't use any of these social media services so if you could provide an alternative form of contact it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23513 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3746 Solutions

@600dbcloud  You need to speak to customer service.
Call 0344 809 0202, 0800 902 0217 or 0800 032 1402.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @600dbcloud were you able to get in touch with O2 about your port?

Message 3 of 3