Did you mean: 

Number transfer- lost service

JayJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

Have had nightmare trying to firstly get esim activated and even though PAC was on application, have had to keep pushing to get a number port.

That was scheduled yesterday and old SIM lost service in the morning, as expected, but O2 sim lost service shortly after and has not returned. (Had phone off, and multiple restarts as advised but still no luck)

Have contacted support who are suggesting I have a esim issue and they will need to list a new one out or I have to go to an O2 store to get one.

Don’t understand how Esim connection that was working until port day, now isn’t and other than more time without service what a new code would accomplish.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JayJ
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for confirming my fears.

As a last resort I thought I may as well remove the data plan and add back in, which has worked😀

Wish I’d thought if it sooner but didn’t want to mess anything up with the transfer.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

@JayJ 

A new eSim code will achieve nothing.

You need to get back to customer service to sort it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

JayJ
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for confirming my fears.

As a last resort I thought I may as well remove the data plan and add back in, which has worked😀

Wish I’d thought if it sooner but didn’t want to mess anything up with the transfer.

Message 3 of 3