SE
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

ChrisL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We transferred my partner on to 02 at the weekend and provided pac code. The number hasn’t transferred and only the new 02 number given is working to receive text and calls.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@ChrisL 

We're gonna need a bit more info to go on please?

But first check, Settings >Phone >My Number and edit it if wrong. Save and reboot phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@ChrisL wrote:
We transferred my partner on to 02 at the weekend and provided pac code. The number hasn’t transferred and only the new 02 number given is working to receive text and calls.

Send the form here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

You will receive a text with a transfer date if accepted.

If you don't get a text back, call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4