Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice of Enforcement

Donjey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I have spoken to the payments management team to arrange a payment plan and have been given until end of jan to repay my outstanding bill (includes payment for the upcoming months too). The payments team were very understanding regarding ym situation and have helped set up the plan and advised that as long as I repay the outstanding amount by end of Jan it should be all good.

I had received a Default letter last week and a further 'Notice of enforcement' letter this week. The lady I spoke to advised me to ignore these letters as they were system generated.

I just wanted some confirmation that although I have spoken and arranged the plan that ignoring these system generated letters is ok? More for peace of mind as the wording on these letters (COURT, LAWYERS etc) can be quite extreme and anxiety causing.. I know many people are in a similar situation, so would like this to be answered please. Can anyone advise what the effect on my credit file would be in this scenario also?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Donjey
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to add, the circumstances around my difficulties in repaying my bill are COVID related and as such, they have offered a 3 month deferral scheme - hence my 'end of Jan' deadline. I am worried about the letters but also the effect on my credit file
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Donjey 

As we are all customers here we can offer nothing other than calling O2 for clarification.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Donjey
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thats fine. This was more for input from other customers in the same boat and potentially reassuring similar queries. 

Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10767 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Hi there @Donjey
Welcome to the o2 community forum.
Sorry to hear your difficulties.
If you wish to can now view your credit file for free with Experian and some others.
They update every month (I think).
Hope all returns to good for you soon.
Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5