Did you mean: 

Note 9 out of Stock

GRaham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive placed an order online. 

i had an email to say its out of stock ive called up but noone can tell me when it will be back in stock and all they say is cancle my order and go into a shop but this isnt possible as im at work. 

there is nothing showing on my account as it will only update when the order has been dispatched. 

when will it be back in stock or i will have to look at going elewhere for the order. 

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @GRaham

Only O2 can advise when they will be back in stock. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Your best bet is to ring your local O2 store and ask if they have one in stock. Cancel your existing online order and go and pick up the one instore. O2 do not have a live stock ordering system so they could be out of stock for online purchase for some time

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @GRaham

Only O2 can advise when they will be back in stock. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Your best bet is to ring your local O2 store and ask if they have one in stock. Cancel your existing online order and go and pick up the one instore. O2 do not have a live stock ordering system so they could be out of stock for online purchase for some time

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

GRaham
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

Like i said going to store isnt an option with my shifts and home life hence why i order online. 

just want an update when it will be instock but noone can seem to answer this. 

Message 3 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As customers like yourself @GRaham, we can't answer it either. If customer services can't give you a definite answer then you may be better  looking elswhere.

Carphone Warehouse do have it in stock and you could have it on the O2 network https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/samsung/galaxy-note-9.html#!colour=black&capacity=128GB&dealType=p...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 17

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Worst case scenario is that you have to return the phone once it's been dispatched to actually cancel the order and then wait for any funds aid to be credited back to your account. Keep calling them until something is done for you. As for phones coming back into stock, that's in the lap of the gods and could depend on the length of any waiting list. That doesn't necessarily mean there is any type of order as to who is first in the queue.

Message 5 of 17

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

I'm not surprised....

It's pretty decent.

DSC_0128-01.jpg

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn’t resist having a dribble over it the other day in the O2 shop. Although I like the screen on the One Plus 6 better!

Message 7 of 17

saraD
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i had to get a swap on monday morning  for faulty one they done a door stop swap on tuesday i got email saying it was coming then got email saying it was out of stock for now and to wait till it was back in stock then late on monday night they found stock and sent me a new one out monday night hopefully yours shouldnt be to long 

Message 8 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear they are back in stock @saraD

Thanks for letting us know wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 17

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Get your Note 9's now before everything centres on an iinferior phone coming soon.....

Message 10 of 17