Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

I agree with you there! It shows as dispawyesterday at 14:23 which is when I would then expect the email. But I'm glad I didn't go out today thinking I wasn't getting it!
Highlighted

Hi, just to let everyone know, I have just received an email with a tracking number for DHL.

Delivery expected today betwenn 12.30 and 1.30pm.

I ordered my mine on the 15th. I think everybody will get theirs today. The 02 website has them in stock for delivery next working day so it's just a matter of time.

Highlighted
Topics: 738

@DennisElbow wrote:

Hi, just to let everyone know, I have just received an email with a tracking number for DHL.

Delivery expected today betwenn 12.30 and 1.30pm.

I ordered my mine on the 15th. I think everybody will get theirs today. The 02 website has them in stock for delivery next working day so it's just a matter of time.

@DennisElbow  You will get yours today as you have a delivery time. However people shouldn't pay any attention to what is showing in the shop as the stock system isn't live, therefore many will be disappointed...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Ring up customer service ask them to email dispatch team I got email 20 mins later saying my order out for delivery will be delivered between 7.37 and 8.37 the time I got email was half 9, its just been delivered now
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

[ Edited ]

I can confirm I didn't get a dispatch e-mail but it was out for delivery and is in my hands as we speak.

It was delivered via UK Mail (DHL)

adasdas.png

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

The app still lists my old tariff and says in progress still. Am i one of the few that prefers the aura black?
Highlighted

Mine still says the same, sounds like it could arrive anytime though! I also went for aura black!
Highlighted

i went for aura black too. Still no email or text im just keeping an eye out for courier. 

Highlighted

Ordered on 15th and still no delivery advice.

Spoke to 202 and web chat and they said it is awaiting despatch???

What was the point in pre-ordering?

Really not happy with O2 and it's shambolic delivery system!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Highlighted

i've spoken to an advisor via webchat and a customer service advisor on the phone, he said he has sent it to the back staff to see what is taking so long but my account is showing its not despatched. I dont get the point in pre-ordering. I ordered on the 8th august for delivery today.