Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?

Thank you slight_smile
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Studulike
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It is always the same with O2, so frustrating.
The phones will probably arrive today but you just have to wait in all day as can be delivered up until around 10pm.
Every upgrade I have pre ordered had been the same. They never update until it's about to land at your door.
Message 21 of 67

JimnyFox
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm pretty disappointed in O2 with this. I've been a customer for a long time and never had this issue before.

What is the point of preordering a device if you don't get it on the release day? It said on the website 'get this device on August 23rd' when I ordered.

If there's no change this morning, I am going to call and ask if they can confirm I will receive phone today, if not I'll cancel the order and get device elsewhere.
Message 22 of 67

Sarah32
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no email or text, when I look on the site its still saying pre order and get it on the 23rd august. If I dont hear anything In the next few hours im giving them a call. 

Message 23 of 67

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same il ring at 8, and if I keep getting same answer like I will get email or text when dispatched without giving me a date il cancel it because won't have a clue as to when I'd get it
Message 24 of 67

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I agree, today they're doing maintenance work on the website wonder if the pre-order will change as I looked on Samsung website they no longer have the pre-order thing.

I'm not really happy about how o2 are doing things... We paid and it not dispatched and the release date is today. Let's see how the day goes...
Message 25 of 67

Ros1234
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I did two pre orders through O2 one a new number - which I received tracking details at 5am through DHL (note 10 standard) and the other an upgrade to another number I have which still says in progress (note 10 plus) . Make of that what you will!
Message 26 of 67

ConnorLock
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My first time pre ordering from O2. Mines an upgrade, which was processed on the 17th. It's still in progress and has been since that date. Chatted with customer service who gave the same line as many others have reported on here "can't provide details on when it will be delivered" "it's all down the stock availability and who's first". Despite it being release day they still can't provide updates, even to say it's delayed! Little disappointed. - mines the Note 10 plus 5G by the way.
Message 27 of 67

cjeaton94
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I preordered my Note 10 plus 5G on the 8th August, and ive still had no details. When i preordered, it said 'get this on the 23rd August' so with that wording i expect to get the device on release day! disappointed is an understatement! 

Message 28 of 67

Xarara88
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've pre ordered the note 10 plus 5g and had a email to say it's on it's way but apparently its standard delivery and can take 3-5 working days, I chose home delivery but didnt have the option to choose next day, so annoyed it likely wont be here till monday or Tuesday, I also have a tracking number on the email but stayed what courier it's for so I cant track it either 😞
Message 29 of 67

Paulaldo
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I Pre-Ordered the Note 10 Plus 5G but still no text or email
Message 30 of 67