Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?

Thank you slight_smile
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think it is because there were no options apart from standard delivery when placing the pre order, mine says the same and I ordered it on the 8th and in myo2 it still says in progress

Message 61 of 67

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got off the phone with O2 and thay said it is waiting for despatch but could not give me a delivery date, i then got an email with a dpd tracking number saying it was despatched on the 21/08 but dpd tracking has no recored of it yet, Very poor service

Message 62 of 67

JonJunior
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to update, I spoke to O2 again at 4.30 today and they advised it was awaiting despatch and would now be delivered Tuesday...I was not happy!!

Got home from work and it had actually been delivered at exactly the same time I was on to customer services!

My order is still showing as in progress on MyO2 although it now shows a tracking ID and shipping date of the 21st.

This is such a bad experience, it has really taken the excitement away from getting a new phone!

Next time, I will definitely not pre-order or order online!

Hope the others who are still waiting get their phones today.
Message 63 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JonJunior 

For all that messing about, you have your phone. So I hope you have calmed down a little and are now enjoying it. Let us know what you think about it when you have got time?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 67

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well mhey couldn't have picked a worse time to do maintenace on the website.....

Message 65 of 67

JonJunior
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff Cheers for that!

Absolutely love the phone but I got the wrong colour...I got black and wanted aura glow!

Spoke to CS and they were brilliant about it...expecting the new one tomorrow.

This is my first Note phone so the S Pen may take some getting used to but the screen is stunning expecially at 6.8".  Looking forward to trying Dex too.

Cheers for listening to my rants!

Message 66 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No problem @JonJunior rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 67 of 67