Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?

Thank you slight_smile
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

cjeaton94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I agree with you there! It shows as dispawyesterday at 14:23 which is when I would then expect the email. But I'm glad I didn't go out today thinking I wasn't getting it!
Message 41 of 67

DennisElbow
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, just to let everyone know, I have just received an email with a tracking number for DHL.

Delivery expected today betwenn 12.30 and 1.30pm.

I ordered my mine on the 15th. I think everybody will get theirs today. The 02 website has them in stock for delivery next working day so it's just a matter of time.

Message 42 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@DennisElbow wrote:

Hi, just to let everyone know, I have just received an email with a tracking number for DHL.

Delivery expected today betwenn 12.30 and 1.30pm.

I ordered my mine on the 15th. I think everybody will get theirs today. The 02 website has them in stock for delivery next working day so it's just a matter of time.

@DennisElbow  You will get yours today as you have a delivery time. However people shouldn't pay any attention to what is showing in the shop as the stock system isn't live, therefore many will be disappointed...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 67

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ring up customer service ask them to email dispatch team I got email 20 mins later saying my order out for delivery will be delivered between 7.37 and 8.37 the time I got email was half 9, its just been delivered now
Message 44 of 67

Cellular_Data
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can confirm I didn't get a dispatch e-mail but it was out for delivery and is in my hands as we speak.

It was delivered via UK Mail (DHL)

adasdas.png

Message 45 of 67

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The app still lists my old tariff and says in progress still. Am i one of the few that prefers the aura black?
Message 46 of 67

Ros1234
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine still says the same, sounds like it could arrive anytime though! I also went for aura black!
Message 47 of 67

Sarah32
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i went for aura black too. Still no email or text im just keeping an eye out for courier. 

Message 48 of 67

JonJunior
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered on 15th and still no delivery advice.

Spoke to 202 and web chat and they said it is awaiting despatch???

What was the point in pre-ordering?

Really not happy with O2 and it's shambolic delivery system!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Message 49 of 67

Sarah32
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i've spoken to an advisor via webchat and a customer service advisor on the phone, he said he has sent it to the back staff to see what is taking so long but my account is showing its not despatched. I dont get the point in pre-ordering. I ordered on the 8th august for delivery today. 

Message 50 of 67