Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?

Thank you slight_smile
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Ros1234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Your order with be with DHL so track it on their website
Message 31 of 67

Sarah32
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just chatted to one of the advisors who has told me my phone is stil awaiting despatch, pre ordered on the 8th august for launch date delivery now i wont get it til monday. They were still taking pre orders last night for delivery today. If you haven't received text or email about delivery i would get in touch with them. 

Message 32 of 67

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It will be Tuesday now before get phone as bank holiday Monday, ordered mine on the 8th and still awaiting dispatch, its in stock on o2 website, so maybe go into store see if can get it today and cancel the delivery order.
Message 33 of 67

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I cant believe it. Phoned o2 and they said its not been dispatched. Its just arrived on my doorstep by DHL
Message 34 of 67

cjeaton94
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you have any texts or emails with a tracking number?
Message 35 of 67

Ros1234
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This always happens with O2 pre orders, my last 2 phones I've received before I've had the tracking details
Message 36 of 67

cjeaton94
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just had my email confirming the tracking number, and when I checked it, its out for delivery today between 1237 & 1337 so there's still hope yet!
Message 37 of 67

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

that's great! I just got an email o2 with the tracking number. Also I checked DHL my parcel is out for delivery! slight_smile

Message 38 of 67

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I wouldn't worry too much about the website showing in stock @Raym - o2 do not have a live stock system so (without checking I am making an educated guess) all phones show as in stock while that may not be the case...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 39 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@cjeaton94 wrote:
I've just had my email confirming the tracking number, and when I checked it, its out for delivery today between 1237 & 1337 so there's still hope yet!

Great news @cjeaton94 .

There SHOULD be an email informing people of dispatch....though as someone on this thread said they rang CS and were told 'it hadn't been dispatched' ...got off the phone and DHL delivered it pretty much as they put the phone down!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 67