Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?

Thank you slight_smile
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Xarara88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm still waiting for a dispatch message, i phoned o2 and they said i should recieve on the 23rd but they can't gurantee it?? Not sure how they can't gurantee delivery on the day the phone is released else what is the point of a pre order??  

Message 11 of 67

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You wont get a dispatch message until very late today or early hours of tomorrow morning. Thats how it works with o2
Message 12 of 67

toria1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My order is still saying in progress and when i asked via o2 chat for an update, i was told there is no further information about dispatch date. It will be dhl apparently
Message 13 of 67

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are still taking pre orders until around 10pm so nothing with dispatch yet
Message 14 of 67

Bigmal
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Delivery should be tomorrow depending on number of orders taken and stock available. The earlier you ordered the higher chance you'll receive your phone on launch day.
Message 15 of 67

Maine87
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think it would be a good idea if the change the tracking update to "at warehouse awaiting dispatch", a timeline of the progress from pre-ordered till o2 dispatch it so that we all kind of feel at ease. slight_smile
Message 16 of 67

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still no email or text regarding dispatch looks, like won't be getting it on release date even though I ordered it soon as it went live on website to preorder
Message 17 of 67

Maine87
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same, I checked the status and it remains unchanged I will continue to wait and see what happens later today. Let's hope it does changed... *fingers crossed*.
Message 18 of 67

Sarah32
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre orderd on the 8th and had no email or text from o2 regarding dispatch either. I am a new customer and unable to track the order status on my o2.

Message 19 of 67

Kash0803
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm in the same boat waiting for this to change to dispatch I pre ordered on the 8th and still no change rang o2 and they cant guarantee delivery today
Message 20 of 67