Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure discount has been applied

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have an iPhone 6 64GB.

I upgraded in Feb. I have a loyalty discount of £5 per month for a year, and on top of that I should have an O2 open discount for working with Lloyds. I can't see confirmation of this on my bill though? I had the confirmation text when I first sent it off when I upgraded my phone but I am still not sure.

It's 30% discount if I am correct and it is off the airtime? So 30% off £24 is £7.20 which brings it to £16.80 then with my discount of £5 from a complaint made that should bring it down to £11.80 but I am paying like £15ish according to my bill which makes no sense either way...?

Anyone got any ideas? The loyalty discount appears on my bill so I know I definately have that. So if I just had that it would be around £19 so I just dunno.

Obviously aware I don't have discount on my device plan of £30 a month so that is still £30.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

It is difficult for us to advise on this as it's an account based issue. You probably need to contact Customer Services to check?

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The 30% discount is on the pre vat cost (just for info) and any discounts will show on your current bill under discounts or adjustments.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi Katy,  you really need to give 202 a call and speak to them.  Some discounts don't appear until the 2nd or 3rd bill just in case the phone is returned within the cooling off period. 

Message 4 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm fairly sure you can only have one discount at a time.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

You can, but the loyalty discount can be applied as an adjustment to allow the open discount to proceed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@perksie wrote:

You can, but the loyalty discount can be applied as an adjustment to allow the open discount to proceed.

It looks as if that hasn't been done then Rich? Even more reason the OP should be contacting CS (hopefully with that info)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
CS will sort it in no time.
I've got F&F as a discount and another as an adjustment so it should be the same for the OP.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Right, I'll try and make this as simple as possible, as there are system restrictions involved here.

You can only have one discount at a time , the 30% or the 5.00 from the promotion. Even if somebody wanted to bypass this, it would be rejected by the system and one discount would be removed.

Having said that, from a Manager's point of view, as long as there notes to back this up ( the 5.00 ) and the 30% is verified they would try and find either another discount that would cover both amounts or  offer the 5.00x12 (60.00) as a one off credit, for example....

So best thing to do , really is to ring customer services. Hope this helps slight_smile

@MI5 do u get 50% instead of 30%? The old F&F?

Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, mine is 50%

Currently using:
Message 10 of 12