cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello want to no why my phone has been cut off. Money in the account and is dd..
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We can only guess the DD failed for some reason but as customers like yourself, we wouldn't know for certain.
Please contact CS for an account review http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If it's DD @Anonymous you could also ring your bank and see why the monies weren't taken. There must be some reason it failed on this occasion...As said though ....you need to contact customer services. Only they can unblock your phone and they wont do that until the debt is paid...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

It may not be down to a failed DD - other reason's for service potentially being restricted include high or unusual recent spend (which is unbilled), a breach of the terms and conditions of your contract, or even simply a service outage in your area which could appear to be a restriction when in reality it's not. 

Less common issues could be things like mail returned undelivered, or simply an error.

Either way, give CS a call as suggested and I'm sure they'll be able to explain and with a bit of luck get you back up an running. slight_smile 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 4 of 6

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Just check your recent charges you may of exceeded your limit on account and thats why you may off been restricted or maybe a problem with the payment Even though a DD is set up. Just check you bank that payment has left and been paid. 

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous How are you getting on, did the above advice help you out in the end?

Message 6 of 6