cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not good Customer Servicde-what do i do next?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have upgraded two phones over the last 2 weeks and one is okay but with one of them i was promised the accesories and still not recieved them. I have been on chat 3 times and been told by 3 different people that thier managers have said yes to send them out but still not recieved them?????  When I have been opnline today they have told me to purchasse them myself and they will reimburse to my bill?? Not good really. the only other option is to wait till end of the month and see if i get them then? How do i know this is a priorty? I have been with o2 for years and have 3 phone contracts in my house with these but i am not happy with the service received over the last few weeks at all? Anyone got any advise please.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
That sounds really messy and most unusual.
We always suggest calling CS for account issues (rather than live chat) so I would suggest you definitely call 202 to discuss the issue.
If this still proves fruitless then you can raise a complaint from the link at the bottom of the page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
My thought process here is does the OP have an o2 Refresh contract. With refresh you have TWO direct debits, one for the phone and one for airtime.

Could it be that one dd is set up correctly (and is being paid) but the other isn't?
Message 12 of 12