cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not good Customer Servicde-what do i do next?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have upgraded two phones over the last 2 weeks and one is okay but with one of them i was promised the accesories and still not recieved them. I have been on chat 3 times and been told by 3 different people that thier managers have said yes to send them out but still not recieved them?????  When I have been opnline today they have told me to purchasse them myself and they will reimburse to my bill?? Not good really. the only other option is to wait till end of the month and see if i get them then? How do i know this is a priorty? I have been with o2 for years and have 3 phone contracts in my house with these but i am not happy with the service received over the last few weeks at all? Anyone got any advise please.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Ring O2 on 202 contract or 4445 payg and circumvent live chat.

And or fill this form in http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have gone through the live chat 5 times and have all the scripts where they say it is signed off and ordered. its for my sone phone and i want the accessories to protect the phone

Not a lot to ask is it? I have the phone and have to apy for the contract - quick to take the payment out for that!

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat are outsourced non uk call centres.

From 202 it's uk based call centres who may be able to help you better to resolution.
Message 4 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

To be honest I would still call customer service and speak to them directly. Obviously the complaint form will get you some response and hopefully a resolution but it can take a week before they get back to you.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for that will try this way too

Cant believe the expected me to go and buy the stuff from the shop and they will credit my bill - i never go over my bioll so would never get the money back!

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You're welcome.

That suggestion has happened before I believe when earphones were left out of the handset boxes in error. Although if you do ensure you get explicit instructions via e mail beforehand to get reimbursement.
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont intend to purchase them, i cannot afford it and the order is app £100

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's fair enough. I just thought I would comment on that what's been suggested is not new but rare.

slight_smile
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

To anyone reading this who's considering getting a contract with O2.. My honest advice? Don't! I always thought they were a great company to rely on and after some problems with my last contract with 3, I thought I'd try O2. I thought I had a great phone at a great price. I set a date so that the bill would automatically be paid on the 1st of every month and it worked for about 4 months (out of a 24 month contract). I then got messages telling me services had been cut off because of unpaid bills, twice. I checked with my bank and they confirmed it had definitely been paid because the money has been taken from my account for both months, but O2 continued to keep terminating all of my services so I couldn't text or call. I spoke to O2 gurus both times and they told me "because I was a good customer they would turn my services back on". In my eyes, they were really saying "we messed up here and we're trying to cover up". I reset the date so the bills, again, would be paid on the 1st. The guru guaranteed me it was solved and my services would not be terminated again. Then today, I got a text telling me my services would soon be permenantly cut off but I still had to pay a leaving fee of over £380! I then called up to try and solve the issue and they told me my phone number/O2 account doesn't even exist! I've had so many issues in the past month, it seems I'm never off the phone or computer trying to fix them! Please take this as a warning!

Message 10 of 12