cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not due upgrade till April 2015? Eh?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

Signed a new contract at O2 Store in Crystal Peaks, Sheffield on 6 May 2013, enquired about upgrade date last week at O2 Store in Meadowhall, April 2015 they told me, a month before my contract is 2 years old!

In theory I could upgrade now, as I am on the Refresh contract, but I can't afford to pay off the next 17 months of my contract at £12 a month, which comes to £204.

The reason I am after changing my phone, is because lately, the Internet on my phone doesn't work, nobody can hear me when I make calls, I mean yeah OK I know Dad's deaf as a door post, he has been for a long time, but it's not just him.

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Send the phone off for repair Richard or do what we all do.

Save up.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Save up.
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
The phone must be under warranty
Message 3 of 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I seriously doubt there is anything wrong with the phone that cannot be sorted out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Not even going to bother......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

Why post then? Post counts are irrelevant except to people who don't have a life beyond forums.

Message 6 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Why post then? Post counts are irrelevant except to people who don't have a life beyond forums.

Because:

A - I don't even know what the question is.

B - There is nothing wrong with your phone.

C - You'll take no notice of any answers and post the same thing again next week.....

Before you comment about my post count you need to check out some of the detailed, in depth technical knowledge that I impart to this forum........

Don't you see...... ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Save up.

I've sent the thing for repair twice already and I've only had the thing 7 months, and they cannot find any faults other than a broken screen which was repaired.

Come April 2015 I am not getting another Samsung or Android phone, I had much better results with an Iphone.

Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Save up.

I've sent the thing for repair twice already and I've only had the thing 7 months, and they cannot find any faults other than a broken screen which was repaired.

Come April 2015 I am not getting another Samsung or Android phone, I had much better results with an Iphone.

After using a Sony Xperia Z on review for O2 and currently owning an iPhone 5s I can say both sides of the fence have merit.

I would own both and also the Samsungs Ive owned have always been ok.

You shoud know most of the members here are not concerned with 'post counts' etc.

We use some of our personal time to log in and help when and where possible.

Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Save up.

After using a Sony Xperia and currently owning an iPhone 5s I can say both sides of the fence have merit.

I would own both and also the Samsungs Ive owned have always been ok.

As previously discussed on this forum, I hate Sony, especially their phones, so I woould't get an Xperia even it if iwas free.

Message 10 of 16