cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to Mobile Data??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys, My mobile data decided to randomly cut off this afternoon.

When i try to open any apps or safari, a message pops up saying 'You are not subscribed to a mobile data service'

I know i am as I only upgraded my tariff yesterday.

Does anyone know what this means? I cant reach O2 customer service as i get put on hold, and then the call is ended on their side.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Data settings.
Try texting the word "Active" to 2020. Save the settings that get sent back and see if that fixes it.
If not, look at your data apn and see if it is iData or mobile.co.uk.
It should be iData so you might have to call CS to get it changed over, but let us know first how it goes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Data settings.
Try texting the word "Active" to 2020. Save the settings that get sent back and see if that fixes it.
If not, look at your data apn and see if it is iData or mobile.co.uk.
It should be iData so you might have to call CS to get it changed over, but let us know first how it goes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions