Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being heard when making calls to Orange in Poland

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I need a bit of help and advice with the following subject:

When I call mobile number that is with Orange in Poland the person on the other end is unable to hear me. Why am I writing here I hear you ask? How does he know it is something to do with O2? correct me if I'm wrong, but:

1. When I use my O2 Pay & Go number to call Orange mobile in Poland the person is unable to hear me, there is no such problem when I call mobile number from different provider in Poland (or UK) or landline;

2. I have same problem when I use O2 signal for roaming on my Polish Orange phoone number;

3. No problems when I use for example EE network for roaming.

So please tell me if I'm wrong in assuming that O2 and Orange in Poland don't want to talk to one another;)

Please help as it is really anoying not being able to use my phone to make normal calls.

P.S. I know it's not a phone issue as I use different phone brands and I've tried to resolve the problem using different phones too...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
The call wouldn't even connect if it was a comms issue between O2 and Orange Poland - More likely to be a local network issue tbh.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Have you thought of using the O2 World Chat app for calling Poland? Much cheaper to be honest and you get 5 minutes free so you can check the call quality and whether indeed it is a network issue.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using international sim so am absolutely happy with the price. 

I've checked if there are any issues with network in the area and it doesn't show anything. In addition to that I had similar problems in various locations and some of them are 50 miles apart...

Message 4 of 4