Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Not a good sart

Not a good start

I cannot seem to top up

Whatever method I try it says it is unavailable or your topup was not successful.

So I create a forum account and when I want to opt out of emails it says

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Well the data protection act says that O2 MUST give me the right to control what emails I receive.

Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,152

Re: Not a good sart

Yes, we are aware of the rules but you seem to have fallen foul to a website glitch.
I suggest you contact CS either by phone or live chat to resolve http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,301

Customer service will update your preferences so you do get that option. Shame you can't do it on the website now via My O2.

Topics: 130
Kudos: 237
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 42

Data Protection Act? Oh yeah, that thing that gets flaunted by companies all of the time....Bouncy

Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Former Staff

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you're still having issues with the email opt-outs within the community, let me know and I'll take a look for you.

Welcome!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.