Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way of contacting O2 for help?

jimness
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So are O2 fobbing everyone off to use this forum for all help?  The contact page has no contact details whatever, not even an email address.  Live Chat appears for about half a second a day, if you're lucky.  The help content is very extensive but if your issue isn't covered, it seems the only way to get help is here...is that the idea?  Might as well switch to GiffGaff then!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jimness 

You'll need to call O2 to enable it on your account first, you can then turn it on in your MyO2 and finally in the phone settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jimness 

We can help as long as it isn't directly account related and a list of cintact numbers are here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

jimness
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
OK I have found a contact number now - sure it wasn't appearing before but maybe I was being blind. Anyway my issue is with WiFi calling which I can't get working - it's enabled on my account and on my device (Samsung Galaxy S8), but I still don't receive calls or texts as I have minimal signal here. The device firmware appears to meet the O2 requirements so I'm not sure what else to try...shall I create a new post/thread for this? Thanks.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jimness 

You'll need to call O2 to enable it on your account first, you can then turn it on in your MyO2 and finally in the phone settings.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

jimness
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Perhaps it's that first step that hasn't been done so I'll give them a call. Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 7

Tomasz3737
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
for half an hour I'm trying to contact ow chat? Guru? And nothing
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Tomasz3737 

Try the shop, they usually hang around there if you are browsing https://www.o2.co.uk/shop 

Or any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7