Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stock

Eddie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Been asked several times and this is the unfortunate normality for 02 but i upgraded on my pay monthly account and chose the samsung z fold 2 all ok in stock and went ahead with it done online on friday 9th october then the dreaded email on saturday 10th october out of stock were working hard to sort this and waiting to be restocked by our supplier as quick as possible when should i realistically expect to actually get the phone now
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Eddie3 

Unfortunately we'd have no idea.

You'll need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Eddie3 

Unfortunately we'd have no idea.

You'll need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Eddie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I understand i cant get a definite answer here but even on average with other customers who had same situation on average what timescale they waited if anyone could give me a rough ball park figure 👍
Message 3 of 3