cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No staff??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live Chat unavailable, so far been on hold for sales for 30 mins and still no answer. I want to buy a new phone to add to my existing contract but it looks like you don't want my business?

Before you reply with "we're very busy" let me pre-empt that reply with "you need to hire more staff then".

Thanks,

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
We're all customers here mate/love (delete S necessary)
Live chat is usually really busy at lunch times and you'll get much better responses by calling.
Not the most convenient but it's just how it is important afraid.
If you need to do it via chat, try around 3pm
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, unfortunately both routes are slow and queues are very long. My point is really that they need to have more staff to cover such busy times if this is a common bottleneck.

Message 3 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Couldn't agree more about increasing staff. It really does seem more of a problem as it's the summer holiday period..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

45 mins waiting but finally got through to an excellent person on the sales desk. Just need more of them at busy times. Outsourcing FTW!

Message 5 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Is it just me or has O2 holiday period been extended this year? Staff shortage now seems to be a year round problem now. God help anyone trying to get through next month when the iPhone wars start...

Message 6 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Glad you persevered and didn't give up.......Annoying that it seems ok for us customers to hang on the line though...as if we have nothing better to do. Anyway hope you are sorted now...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Is it just me or has O2 holiday period been extended this year? Staff shortage now seems to be a year round problem now. God help anyone trying to get through next month when the iPhone wars start...

Fear God help us all.....(at least you will be in Thailand @jonsie...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Fear God help us all.....(at least you will be in Thailand @jonsie...:smileywink:

Oh no its nearly that time, did once in a queue on launch day, never again & I wasn't even after an iPhone at the time 

Message 9 of 20

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes I will be in thailand but when I log on at silly o'clock I will be met with pages and pages of iPhone posts. I just wish this was like another forum where every post is grouped under one thread rather than listed seperately. 

Message 10 of 20